Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Selling BMAT book

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 03:18 AM PDT

I'm selling 'How to Master the BMAT'. The more practice you get the better you do :-)

How to Master the BMAT: Unbeatable Preparation for Success in the Biomedical... 9780749463366 | eBay

Also selling other books on ebay about getting in to medical school- please have a look!

Annabelle

When can yo do the UKCAT?

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 01:47 AM PDT

Hi guys, im hoping to do the UKCAT this summer, and then apply for medical school next summer to enter 2015 medicine. Do Universties when yo do the UKCAT?

situational judgement test

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 04:23 PM PDT

Hi guys!

I just noticed that there is a new segment in the UKCAT, called the situational judgement test. Will it be in the UKCATs being sat in the next couple of months already?

GAMSAT Prep - Science Section

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 04:07 PM PDT

Hi all
I am hoping to find a tutor who can help with prep for the Science Section of the GAMSAT Exam.
We are based around Berkshire-Surrey borders.
Look forward to hearing from anyone with the right skill set.
Cheers

ukcat calculator

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 03:03 PM PDT

Hi!!

Are we given a real handheld calculator for the UKCAT, or do we only have the computer calculator at our disposal?

UKCAT practice tests

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 03:01 PM PDT

Hey guys!

I have already done all the practice tests from the official UKCAT site. I have also done an entire practice book. Now I was looking forward to practice on the computer with timing incorporated on the practice test, like the ones on the official UKCAT site (standard timing). However, I cannot find any complete practice test for free. Does anybody know where to get a free practice test? If not, which payed one would be the best?

GEM students FROM NORTHERN IRELAND! student finance EMERGENCY

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 02:42 PM PDT

Hi guys i'm about to start GEM at Birmingham and just found out that because i am from northern ireland i am not entitled to the tuition fee loan.

Local regualtions say that because i already have an honours degree, they will not fund this course. They are not giving an exception to graduate entry medicine except for a maintenance loan.

This is obviously unfair because students joining the same course who are from england will get the tuition loan worth ~£5000.

If you are or know of anyone from northern ireland who has been in this situation please help. Even if you can offer general advice, it would be really appreciated.

How does the UKCAT compare to the 2 practice tests on their website?

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:43 AM PDT

Quick question.

How does the UKCAT compare to the 2 practice tests on their website? Is it more difficult? I have my test in 2 days so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

PLAB 1 TEST GUIDE and STUDY PARTNER

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 08:39 AM PDT

Hi,I am planning to go for PLAB 1,though I know it's too late,I almost thought of never doing it after getting married and having child,changing my career track....but now my life took such an U turn..every thing is changed,and I had to think about doing it...I haven't touched any medical book in last 5 years,and have no idea about the exam...please if any one can help me...please...with suggestions about how to start,what are the books need to checked,or anything else..just please give me any advice..and if the is any one near Luton,so that we can make study partners

UKCAT score conversion

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 07:09 AM PDT

hi everybody!

I'm not quite sure how you calculate your results for each of the four segments of the UKCAT from 0 to 900 by having your results from 0 to 36, 0 to 44, etc. Could anyone help me??

UKCAT tomorrow, last minute help on verbal reasoning please!!!!

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 05:51 AM PDT

I have my ukcat tomorrow and I still get an average of 500 in vr :( in all my practice tests on emedica, is there any last minute advice someone could give me in their vr technique please! :) thanks