Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Malta elective 2013

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 12:05 PM PDT

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Malta on their elective next year?

:)

I did really bad in UKCAT! shall i even consider the postgrad medicine :(

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 09:52 AM PDT

Hey, so I just sat the UKCAT, I feel if I sat it 2 days ago I would have done better than I even expected, but I've done worse than expected.

VR: 520
QR:570
AR:630
DA: 500

I have no idea what happened today, I have a knack it was nerves....is there a glimmer of hope? if so does anyone know what unis I should apply too.

Shaikh :(

HELP! Not a great UKCAT score, should I apply?

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 09:08 AM PDT

I'm a student in Scotland and applying to only Scottish Universities. I got 2650 in the UKCAT (not brilliant!) and I'm not sure where to apply to, if anywhere! Any ideas?

Finance

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 07:15 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I know this is may sound really silly but for the GEM course, im still unsure about how the finance works, I will need to apply for full student finance. I think you need to cover the first year yourself, is that correct?
I would really appreciate if someone could explain for how it will work through the full 4 years.
Also which option would you choose for the ucas application.

Thank you

Just sat my UKCAT, unsure if I'm good enough to apply?

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 06:32 AM PDT

DA: 750
VR: 710
AR: 650 (could not see any patterns :( )
QR: 660

total: 2770
Average: 692.5

GCSES: 2 A*s 5 As and 2 Bs
AS: AABB, can get predicted A*AA from these
wanting to apply: UEA, Nottingham (unsure now), BSMS, Southhampton (unsure now), now considering Keele to replace either Nottingham or Southhampton?

Gutted with my score, unsure whether I should still apply as I sound like a pretty average applicant :( I'm pretty proud of my personal statement but I'm worried my grades and scores are gonna mean I won't even get considered for interview.

any advice?
Many thanks

I done my UKCAT and flopped! Got a 647 for GEP. What are my options?

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 04:56 AM PDT

I have just done the UKCAT and my breakdown is as follows:

VR 430 <------ (Dont know what happened, feel like dying!)
QR 710
AR 720
DA 730

Avg. 647

To be honest I dont know what I am feeling.

My previous academic background is not amazing to say the least so I dont know if I should give up. I am scheduled to take the GAMSAT but I dont know if I should do it or not now.


Can anyone enlighten me on cut-off scores please.

:(