Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Help/advise.

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 09:35 AM PDT

Hi,
I have got all my offers for Biomedical Sciences:-
Hertfordhire,
Keele,
Roehampton
These are the ones of interest.
I am or have intentions in going on to do medicine as a graduate. My question is what university for Biomedical will give me the best chance at doing medicine as a grad student. I mean that Keele is a university that has a medical school, it contains a pre med course in which I might be able to apply to as a grad.Will going to Keele and doing a Biomedical course at Keele offer me a chance at doing the pre med over there as the university knows me and my work as a Biomed grad. The other branch is that going to the other ones Hertfordshire and Roehampton. Will going to either of these allow me to do medicine as a graduate entry?
My last question is that what university would you advise going to with plans like the ones stated.
Sorry for the long winded explanation, it is difficult to get what you are thinking in words...
Adivse required and appreciated greatly.
Thanks.