Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Do graduates have to list school qualifications on their UCAS form?

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 03:09 PM PDT

For those of you who have already applied for graduate entry I was wondering if you have to include GCSEs/A levels on your UCAS form?
I'm hoping (UKCAT/GAMSAT being the deciding factor!) to apply for 2014 graduate entry and my 4 uni choices only take into account degree level studies and beyond (SGUL, KCL, QMUL, Warwick), does this mean therefore that I can just put my degree on the UCAS form?
I won't lie, ages 16-18 were not my finest years and I don't particularly want to put my grades on the form for fear they may overshadow everything I've done since

Thanks!:)

Mark in 4th subject

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 06:34 AM PDT

Hi,I'm taking 4 AS levels at the moment; maths, chemistry, biology and psychology. I am planning on dropping psychology due to work load etc for A level. I know that to get into med schools now you need all A's but I wanted to know if that also applied to the dropped AS subject as well.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.