Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


UKCAT online preparation

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 12:14 PM PDT

Hi guys

I'm reapplying this year and want to know what's the best online resources to purchase. Is it Ukcatprep or Medify or Emedica? My total score was 557 last year and am desperate on improving it if I'm going to ever apply again! I used the 600Q book and Kaplan for last year but I must admit my strategy wasn't efficient or consistent.

Thanks

Burton Queens Hospital FY1 interview help

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 10:13 AM PDT

Hello guys!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the interview for Burton Hospital is like. What sort of questions do they ask and
what to revise?

thanx

m

Paces study partner 2013

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 08:47 AM PDT

Hi
I am planning to take paces in 2013/3, looking for online study partner. My Skype is irrawaddy11, please add me if anybody interested.