Canadian Online Pharmacy

$$$ 5,000,000.00 DEAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

First I will like you to know that these funds can be transferred to your
bank account only if you will work with me in truth and honesty.

I am MR. JAMES SISULU the director of the NELSON MANDELA FUNDRAISING
ORGANIZATION. This organization personally belongs to MR. NELSON MANDELA
and due to family controversy Mr. Mandela decided not to include any of
his family member to this organization. Unfortunately Mr. Nelson
Mandela passed away recently leaving me in control of the charity
organization and all the funds raised under this organization. You can
view the link to read about Nelson Mandela's death.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/05/world/africa/nelson-mandela/.

After the death of Mr. Mandela, the government of south Africa requested
me to release all the funds under the charity organization into the
government treasury account in the reserve bank of south Africa which
means the government wants to shut down the charity organization and claim
all the monies raised by this organization due to the death of Nelson
Mandela. The total funds is $USD 25, 000.000.00 { TWENTY FIVE MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS } I am the only one in control of these funds at the
moment and I have contacted you to request if you can be able to work
with me so we can move $5,000.000.00 { FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS
} of the total amount to your account in your country before releasing
the rest to the south African government.

Please note that there is no danger involved in this deal and I can
guarantee you that the funds will be transferred to your bank account
without any problem but the only thing I demand from you is your honesty.

I truly understand that there are lots of things going on over the
internet, some dishonest individuals uses the internet to do some illegal
things but please don't take this email as one of those because I can
assure you that everything you have read on this email is 100% truth and
you will see more proves as we proceed.

Also note that this deal has to be kept highly confidential to avoid the
government of south Africa realizing what is going on. If you are not
comfortable with this deal, be kind enough to delete this message and
keep all you have read to yourself alone and if you are interested please
send me an email and I will respond back to you with more details of how
the funds will be transferred to your bank account.

After we have achieved to transfer the five million dollars to your
account, We shall share 50/50 percent. Half of the money will be for you
and the rest half for me.

Thank for your time.

Regards,

Mr. James Sisulu
Cell: +27 718192160