The Division of Drug Information (DDI) is CDER's focal point for public inquiries. We serve the public by providing information on human drug products and drug product regulation by FDA.
- Dissolution Methods for Semisolid Ocular Drug Products (Applications due by May 1, 2014)
- Dissolution Methods for Microsphere and Implant Drug Products (Applications due by May 1, 2014)
- Dissolution Methods for Suspension and Emulsion Ocular Drug Products (Applications due by May 7, 2014)
- Pharmacometric Modeling and Simulation for Generic Drugs Evaluation (Applications due by June 1, 2014)
- Physiologically Based Absorption and Pharmacokinetic Modeling and Simulation for Non-gastrointestinally Absorbed Drug Products in Humans (Applications due by June 1, 2014)
- Characterization of Critical Quality Attributes for Semisolid Topical Drug Products (Applications due by June 1, 2014)
- Evaluation of In Vitro Release Methods for Liposomal Drug Products (U01) (Applications due by June 1, 2014)
For more information, please see http://1.usa.gov/1oNALjo and http://1.usa.gov/1oNzCbs.
This is an automated message delivery system. Replying to this message will not reach DDI staff. If you have comments or questions, please contact us at: 1-888-INFO FDA (1-888-463-6332) or (301) 796-3400 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.