Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


GAMSAT study group - Derby/Notts

Posted: 09 Apr 2014 05:32 AM PDT

Is anyone intetrested in starting a GAMSAT study group in the Derby/Notts area?

I sat the test last September and need to work on quite a bit and having someone else to keep me focused would be a huge help!

Studyguide for Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine

Posted: 05 Apr 2014 05:03 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

I'm a medical student from Portugal and I'm taking my final exam in November based on Harrison's Principles Of Internal Medicine. I found this studyguide and I would like to know your opinion about it...

Studyguide for Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine - Comb by Fauci, Anthony S., ISBN 9780071466332 : Paperback : Cram101 Textbook Reviews : 9781490241746

Thanks!