The Division of Drug Information (DDI) is CDER's focal point for public inquiries. We serve the public by providing information on human drug products and drug product regulation by FDA.
FDA's Division of Drug Information has posted new Drug Safety Podcasts for Healthcare Professionals. Click on the following links to read transcripts and listen to podcasts.
- FDA adding general warning to testosterone products about potential for venous blood clots
- FDA warns that cancer drug docetaxel may cause symptoms of alcohol intoxication after treatment
- FDA review of cardiovascular risks for diabetics taking hypertension drug olmesartan not conclusive; label updates required
- FDA warns of rare but serious hypersensitivity reactions with certain over-the-counter topical acne products
- FDA recommends not using lidocaine to treat teething pain and requires new Boxed Warning
This is an automated message delivery system. Replying to this message will not reach DDI staff. If you have comments or questions, please contact us at: 1-888-INFO FDA (1-888-463-6332) or (301) 796-3400 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.