Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Interview Books for sale !

Posted: 11 Jan 2015 08:05 AM PST

Hi guys,
I'm currently a medical student. I had many interviews in the last 2 years and last year I have been successful after many failed attempts.

I have some books for sale that really helped me so message me if you are interested.

• Dawn Sellars - MMI Multiple Mini Interviews for medical school
• Secrets of success - Getting into medical school The Royal Society of medicine Press
• The Gold Standard - Medical School Interview. DVD Questions, Tips & Answers
• A career in medicine: Do you have what it takes? The royal Society of medicine
• How to become one of tomorrow's Doctors. A student's Guide to applying for medical school

Many thanks
Maria