Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


GAMSAT Materials

Posted: 16 Jan 2015 09:22 PM PST

Hey there

I've got GAMSAT materials up for grabs - I scored a 70, so even if I don't get in, I'm not bothered about taking the test again.

I've got a number of different things:

-Ozimed practice papers 1-10
-Kaplan MCAT revision books - the course is much the same, the material used in the US exam is perfectly sufficient (and in my opinion, superior) for the exam revision for the GAMSAT - it's also nice because it teaches it differently; so if you don't like the UK A level explanations, then it's a different angle to come at
-Princeton Review Complete MCAT - in the same vein, for the MCAT but so useful to have a different point of view
-Des O'Neill Science Revision Course
-Gradmed
-The 'Gold Standard' Book. Frankly, I wouldn't wish this book on my worst enemy, but maybe you want to bring down the competition and give it to a friend as a present. It's rubbish, and certainly not worth the £100 they charge. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to tear out the pages and burn it, and YouTube it.

I'll update this, this is off the top of my head, I know I've got a few other things floating about.

Happy to sell seperately; PM me with offers or for more info!