Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


GAMSAT revison and materials

Posted: 06 Jan 2015 04:57 PM PST

Hi everyone I'm a newbie on here and yes i too have the dream of attending medical school to hopefully become a doctor. I'm currently in my final year of my social sciences degree and would like to get started on the GAMSAT very soon. Im not looking to apply to St Georges or Nottingham till September 2017, so my question is how much should i really be revising a day as from now, bearing in mind that i still have my undergraduate degree to finish off and will be starting an MSc this September. Also what materials should i go out to buy?

Many thanks in advance and happy new year to you all! :)

Do medical schools ask for transcripts?

Posted: 06 Jan 2015 03:28 PM PST

It is more than likely I will graduate with a low 2.i, around 63% not the best grade. My grades varied from a 82% to 42, horrible. Overall after calculating what each module is worth, 63% will be my final grade. Quite afraid of universities requesting transcripts, I may avoid those that do, I am aware that Warrick does not really care about the percentage of the 2.i as long as it is a 2.i. Any universities I need to avoid?