Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Pain neck suggest

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 11:26 PM PDT

I suffer pain more in my neck. What this problem suggest me what i do ?

Do F1s do night shifts in St Peter's, surrey?

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 02:05 PM PDT

As above really, had a few searches here and on google but not found the answer. Not that i can do much about it now :D

Thanks in advance

ELQ Fees in 5 Year Medicine

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 07:59 AM PDT

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding finance options available to me

I'm currently on a clinical sciences foundation course at the University of Bradford. As some of you may know, if I do well on this course, I have the option of transferring into year 1 of the MBChb course at Leeds.

The problem is, I already have a degree. Am I to understand that should I transfer to Leeds, there is absolutely no financial help available to me in the first four years of the degree until the NHS bursary kicks in in year 5?

I would really appreciate some guidance...