Date: March 25, 2014
The following new items were added to the CDRH web pages on March 24, 2014. Previous CDRH New Items can be found on the CDRHNew Page.
- Materials posted for March 26-27, 2014 Molecular and Clinical Genetics Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting
- Federal Register: Medical Device Classification Procedures
- Premarket Assessment of Pediatric Medical Devices - Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff
- Federal Register: Premarket Notification Submissions for Bipolar Electrosurgical Vessel Sealers for General Surgery; Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Availability
- Federal Register: Premarket Notification Submissions for Electrosurgical Devices for General Surgery; Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Availability
- Presentations Added to FDA/AGS Workshop on Supporting Innovation for Safe and Effective Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery, February 26, 2014
- Federal Register: Request for Nominations for Voting and/or Nonvoting Consumer Representatives on Public Advisory Committees or Panels and Request for Notification From Consumer Organizations Interested in Participating in the Selection Process for Nominations for...
- Updated: Public Workshop – Advancing Regulatory Science for High Throughput Sequencing Devices for Microbial Identification and Detection of Antimicrobial Resistance Markers, April 1, 2014