Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


KAPLAN UKCAT UNDERSTANDING TEST DAY COURSE BOOK (New Version)

Posted: 26 Jun 2014 01:55 PM PDT

KAPLAN UKCAT UNDERSTANDING TEST DAY COURSE BOOK (NEW EDITION with Situational Judgement section and New Verbal Reasoning format)

Can not emphasize enough how important and valuable this was in helping me achieve a UKCAT mark averaging 790. Prior to using this aid, my mark in the previous year was only 620 (average). This aid was obtained from attending the Kaplan's UKCAT course which cost me over £300. Literally the course was centered around this aid with speakers literally going through examples found this aid. Click image for larger version.     Name:	IMG_20140618_192757943 (2).jpg   Views:	23   Size:	16.1 KB   ID:	1182

Will accept £40 for this. Collections from kensignton area, or can delivery. Please PM for further details

In addition the Kaplan's UKCAT understanding test day, I will provide a CD containing 100s of bonus questions, guides and other useful information.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.     Name:	IMG_20140618_192757943 (2).jpg   Views:	N/A   Size:	16.1 KB   ID:	1182  

The Manchester College, September 2014

Posted: 26 Jun 2014 12:43 PM PDT

Hello,

Just thought I'd start a thread for the access to medicine intake for this year. Basically it is to share our experiences and learn from one another.

I had my interview late may and got a conditional offer a week later, so I'm happy to give any advice for any future applicants or anyone with questions.

Otherwise, I'm currently preparing for my UKCAT, finding QR a bit tricky, how is it going with you guys?