Canadian Online Pharmacy

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News

New Media Medicine Forums - Medical News


Is there any chance?

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:45 PM PDT

Dear all,
I sat for the UKCAT and was crashed badly with the overall average. It is below 600 (due to new VR format) and it made me realize that my efforts are still missing key ingredients to get into the medical school. Is there anyone who can suggest me that whether I can still apply with this score for ukcat uni.'s which I am considering? One being Warwick. I am now pouring all my best effort for GAMSAT.
Replies will be highly appreciated from experienced people.

Many thanks

Medical Malpractice Insurance for Clinical Electives

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 09:27 PM PDT

Hi everyone
I applied for clinical electives at Newcastle University, they need in the requirements a copy of medical malpractice insurance. I am an Egyptian citizen living in Egypt.

Can anyone recommend to me insurance companies, and how can I get the medical malpractice insurance.

and I cannot get insurance from MPS & MDU as they require UK citizen :(

Please Help

Thank you

Medical Malpractice Inusrance for Clinical Electives

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 09:24 PM PDT

Hi everyone
I applied for clinical electives at Newcastle University, they need in the requirements a copy of medical malpractice insurance. I am an Egyptian citizen living in Egypt.

Can anyone recommend to me insurance companies, and how can I get the medical malpractice insurance.

and I cannot get insurance from MPS & MDU as they require UK citizen

Please Help

Thank you

Applicants 2015 Entry?

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:46 AM PDT

Hey guys, I'm new round these parts~
I was wondering who was thinking of applying for 2015 to Aberdeen, and if anyone is going to the open day on the 26th of August, and considering staying in the accommodation.
I was also wondering if anyone had any information about the admissions policy, so I can consider if I really have a chance if I apply - I have 9A*/A at GCSE (2A*, 7As, 2Bs, extenuating circumstances - family illness) and I will after this summer have hopefully racked up a lot of volunteering, in addition to a lot of extracurriculars. Thank you!

Nottingham Graduate Entry Medicine Applicants 2015

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:25 AM PDT

Heya guys,

I was hoping there might be some more people who are planning to apply to Nottingham lurking around the boards.

I'm starting to get really excited about applying and boring my poor friends silly so I'm hoping there might be a few more applicants on here.

Swansea Graduate Entry Medicine Applicants 2015

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:06 AM PDT

Hello all :D

Considering that it's now July and lots of us are starting to think about UCAS forms and GAMSAT stuff, I thought it might be a nice time to get the 2015 applicants thread started.

I'm definitely planning to apply to Swansea. Anyone else around?

Mia